Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery occured twice

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi forum...

I just wanted to check weather any of us have encountered similar situation...

we have got an order with two line items. and we could see that the delivery has been created twice...

Two delivery documents automatically created for a single order and that too for both the line items...

Can you help me with your suggestions...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if Over delivery is restricted in the delivery item category and if checked ,check negative posting for the plant.

Are you using a Standard SAP t-code or any development.

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PJ...

I checked and the settings has already been done... still this case of exception is occuring...

Hi GSL,

I checked in VTLA , it has already been updated with + sign....

I know this looks strange... but still any ideas out of your mind...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VBFA table for the subsequent documents against the sale order and +/- sign.

Also try creating a delivery (without saving) for that sale order again to check the system behaviour.

Regards,

GSL.

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks GSL,

But i'm not having the access to SE16 in production and also i couldn't replicate this error in the development or the testing server....

Thanks..,,

Safeer Rahman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shibi

If this issue comes to all documents, then we can check for IMG and other areas. But if the issue has come only for one particular document, what I have a feeling is that the delivery can be cancelled and recreated and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibi,

I believe something in the userexit has been modified and it might not be updating the sales order status correctly. Once a delivery document has been created for the entire sales order then the order status of that sales order should be like completely delivered, if that is not updated correctly then the system will allow you create duplicate delivery document for the same sales orders.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shibi,

I have encountered a similar problem. Here the order was for 5 pcs of a material. But the system created 3 schedule lines. One with 0 confirmed quantity, and 2 more schedule lines with 5 pcs each. All 3 schedule lines for the same date. The system then created 2 deliveries, one with 4 pcs and one with 6 pcs. The customer received 10 pcs of the material. Also the entire cycle right upto invoicing was completed for 10 pcs.

Please check the schedule lines in your order.

Regards,

cam.

Edited by: cam anil on Oct 1, 2008 8:25 PM

Edited by: cam anil on Oct 1, 2008 8:26 PM

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil...

Seems it looks the same... I checked the scheduled line.. the delivered quantity is 2 ,where as the material ordered is only one... !

More orders we are getting with the same scenario and its getting critical... How did you fixed this... ?

Can you guys help me why this is occuring.. ?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibi,

Check the delivary item categories in the delivery one and two, let me know that delivary item categories same or not.

And check any text items are not.

Regards,

kishore.

Edited by: kishore gopala on Oct 6, 2008 10:49 AM

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to all...

A Job ran twice every 15 mins. Because of two jobs running at same time, there were some cases where multiple deliveries got created. Advised the users to manually deleted the miltiple deliveries and then, reporcessed IDOCS.

Ticket closed...

Thanks for your responses,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the document flow for you order type to delivery type check the pos/neg indicator in your item category. This field should be maintained as +.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Safeer

Were you able to create delivery or do PGI ??

If you were able to do PGI, then negative stock is allowed for that plant. Go to OMJ1 and check whether the box is checked against the respective plant

You can also check in T.Code zeroVLP where for your item category, "B" is maintained for the field "Check overdelivery". Most probably, you would not have maintained this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean system has created two separate deliveries for the two line items, if that is the case check if the following are consistent for both the line items,

1.Shipping point

2.Delivery Date

3.Ship to Party

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well PJ...

Thats not the case... Lets consider a sales document with 2 line items say Material 1 and Material two...both with quantity 1.

The case here is, two deliveries i could see in the document flow, in both the delivery documents Material 1 and Material 2 are there both with quantity 1,

SO instead of supplying him 2 materials , system is creating delivery for 4 materials..

Strange isn't? Any ideas...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman