cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation Search Help F4 titles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have problem with translations. I have a customized search help for material in english language. When I log on in system in spanish language the title of this search help is a blank field (empty). After it, I fill in translation between english and spanish in SE63, object SHLP...but the problem is not resolved. Where have to I fill in the description for spanish language??

Any idea??

Thank you!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can use SE76.

Go to Transaction SE76 and mention the form name you to convert Source language will be DE by default so mention the language you want to change.Target language option and change in the language you require and say change or create and activate.

Or,

GO se63>Translation->ABAP objects--->other long texts--> FS Forms and Styles->SSF SAP Smart Form>give object name and source and target languages->Edit

Please check language entry In Table T002

Refer to the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/1f/29ef5777df11d2959800a0c929b3c3/frameset.htm

Hope this will help.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a Help Search, not a SapScript!

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When we log onto the SE76 T-code for sapscripts translations and perform the changes in teh windows i.e, doing the translation into the target language, there is a button called "RELEASE" .

The Script just gets translated to the desired language after releasing.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar