Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS output settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The requirement is :

Till now there was only 1 form which was output as a result of ERS invoice.

Now the client wants that for some particular vendors the output form of ERS invoice should look different. For this we have made another form with the changes requested by client.

Now how do ensure that the 2nd form is picked up rather than the 1st form which was the only one present in the system.

To view the form i execute NACT. There i enter MR(Invoice verification) in the APPLICATION field.

Then we select ERS PROCEDURE and click on PROCESSING ROUTINES on left hand side.Here on the next screen which opens up the form is mentioned.

So the problem is when i have made a new form for some particular set of vendors how i link the ERS invoice generation with the new form which is to be generated.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Vinayak Venkatesh on Sep 30, 2008 7:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done on own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can assign two forms, system will pick the FORM 1 for few vendors and New Form for specific vendors.

1) In NACE, select the output type ERS and choose details. access sequence should be 0004.

2) Go back to main screen choose application MR, click on condition records.select the output type ERS choose condition records. you will get the pop-up window key combination.

Select company code/ invoice party combination press enter. In the Menu click on output condition, choose create.

you will get create condition record screen, enter company code and invoice party (vendor)

E.g company code 1000, vendor 20000 press enter.

Select the line and click on communication, enter output device and other fields.

In print settings segment, enter form name. Repeat the same steps for other vendor.

E.g vendor 20001, select the line choose communication, enter second FORM and save it .

Note : Do not assign any FORM in processing routines screen against Print program, leave it blank.

I tried it for SD Invoice. It is working properly.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto NACE Transaction->Select MR>Out put type -

>Select ERS-->then Process routine

Assign New form

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok the form can be assigned but the problem is when i already have an existing form for example X which is being currently used for all ERS vendors.

Now i want for a particular set of Vendors a different form ,say Y kindly guide me what settings to be done so that the newly developed form is output for ERS invoice for a particular vendor and not the previous one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create New Zxx Condition for ERS and then assign form

Maintain conditon type key combination

"Company code and invoicing party"

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek ,

Ok i have a new output type by the name of ZERS.

Can u please decribe it in steps a little bit of how to proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl follow steps as I maintioned in my last mail.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek ,

Is the "Company code and invoicing party" combination same as company code and Vendor.....since i have this in my system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I have done all the settings but in MRRL , in the F4 of OUTPUT TYPES the new ZERS option is not appearing . Can u help me out why ??