The scenario is described as follows.
I have a customer who sends me a raw material(X) to process it to a finished goods(Y).And he takes back the finished goods and pay me the processing charges.The same material we also produced inhouse.How to configure this scenario where i am a subcontructor of a customer.
Process Flow: -
1. MM01 - Define your customer materials (both component and finished product) as non valuated material, because these materials not effecting the our inventory.
2. CS01 - Create BOM for finished product.
3. VA01 - Create sales order for service charges with reference to your customer PO.
4. MIGO - Receive the component from your customer through 501 E (with out PO Sales order specific).
5. CO01 - Create Production order with reference to sales order through MRP or manual.
6. CO11N - confirm the production order and
7. MIGO - Receive the finished product against Order (Mvmt 101)
8. VL01N - Delivery to customer as in normal sales process.
9. VF01 - Then create Billing to your customer for the Conversion Charges