cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

travel expense total issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am getting the total amount in local currency wrong in Travel Expese Form.

While saving a travel expense, I look for Exception currencies (in BELEG), eg. JPY and devide that amont by 100 and store it into the PCL1(TE).

And while retriving that information, while calculating that amount to local currency, in the program, RPRFS200, the total amounts are populated to BELER by using macro and then devided by 100 (i think to get the decimals for the curr). Therefore we get wrong total amount. Example, instead of 63 we get 0.63 (This we are using a standard program, so i will not be able t do anything in it)

to sort this problem, I wanted to know: Is totals are also stored in PCL1 along with amount and exchange rate and if so in which object is that totals calculated to (I checked, and they are not there in BELER before they are saved) so that I can correct it before it is stored to table.

appreciate your help.

thanks

K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

gerhard_lipp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

the amounts must not be devided or multiplied when saving to BELEG-BETRG because it's a CURR field. So every amount no matter what currency is saved with 2 decimales on database automatically. BELEG-BETRG is filled when saving the trip. BELER-BETRG is filled when settling the trip!

BELER-BETRG is a DEC field with no decimals, so the calcualted amount in home currency is shifted to BELER-BETRG ignoring the decimal point. So if the home currency also has 0 decimals nothing has to be done, but devided by 100 if home currency has 2 decimals!

gerhard