Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing on partial quantity based

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi My all friends

I m facing a problem

my client want to bill according to billing plan now he planned the mile stone of 10 qty like 10% against delivery, 50% against installation, 40% final invoice

but the problem is at the time of first milestone billing now we found only 5 qty is delivery now i want to bill 5 qty. But in sap when i bill 5 qty system access milestone and complete value.

not allow to bill me partially.

My requirement is that i want to bill partial quantity and rest partial quantity in other time.

example. 8 quantity received at site out of 10 and system will allow me 8 quantity to bill from first milestone. now second time 8 have been installed according to second milestone now the same invoice i want to bill 8 qty for insalltion and rest 2 qty which receive at site in single invoice.

Please suggest me ASAP

points will be awarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dsffda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This not happen in Standard SAP, u need to do work around-

During the milestone process, system will not consider the quantity and it consider either the percentage basis or fixed value basis by refering the net value of the document. This is standard SAP behaviour.

As your requirement to bill the customer both on percentage and quantity basis then

Try this

At the time of creation of billing doc through VF01, selection the selection list and try to change the quantity from 2 to 1 then check, if this is not working then

you need fulfill this through ABAP development.

1. Develop a screen and in this the coloumn as -

Sales Order Number (Non editable)

Line item(Non editable)

Quantity(Non editable)

Net Value of item (Non editable)

Mileston Percentage(Non editable)

Billing Value (Net Value * Percentage)

Quantity to Bill (Editable - user enters the quantity to bill)

Net Billing Value (Billing value * Quanity)

In down keep button as SAVE, the movement user click save then you need to run BDC for VF01 background to create billing for quanity to bill.

Regards

Goutham

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you suggest me some user exit or Badi or function module for it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have also same type of requirement, but there we didnt used any Exit or BADI. We developed seperate screen to calculate for calculating as per present requirement.

Regards

Goutham

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Goutam,

Please help me

Please give me the logic to develop the screen if possible then coding also so that i can give the same information to my abaper

I will me most thankful to you

Please give me ur contact no. so that i can consoult with you

Edited by: SHAMBHU SARKAR on Oct 1, 2008 1:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please send the test mail to pgoutam and at the rate of gmail and dot com

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhu,

You can make contracts and then prepare order as per partial quantity.In this way your both purpose will solve.

Hope it helps.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit Gupta

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

abc