Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error while importing Cimsap and Crdelta-Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED

Dear All,

I'm trying to import the following CIM version in my SLD. Currently my version is

Model Version (sld/active): 1.5.24

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 2.0 (produced 03/17/2005)

I'm trying to upgrade the cimsap1510 and CRdelta versions..with PISUPER user and getting the following error:*

*Internal Error An internal error has occurred.

Please provide support with the technical information below, or go back to the previous page.

Exception:

com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Commit failed, cache contents are corrupt

Caused by: com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Storing changes to cache failed. Please restart the application to reinitialize the cache.(Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.)

caused by:com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Storing changes to cache failed. Please restart the application to reinitialize the cache.(Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.)

Caused by: com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: You do not have permissions: action produce and instance SLDClusterNotificationTopic.

caused by:com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: You do not have permissions: action produce and instance SLDClusterNotificationTopic.

caused by:

javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: You do not have permissions: action produce and instance SLDClusterNotificationTopic.

Please suggest how to rectify this error.

thanks,

Pavan

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question