cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing Cimsap and Crdelta-Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm trying to import the following CIM version in my SLD. Currently my version is

Model Version (sld/active): 1.5.24

SAP CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 2.0 (produced 03/17/2005)

I'm trying to upgrade the cimsap1510 and CRdelta versions..with PISUPER user and getting the following error:*

*Internal Error An internal error has occurred.

Please provide support with the technical information below, or go back to the previous page.

Exception:

com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Commit failed, cache contents are corrupt

Caused by: com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Storing changes to cache failed. Please restart the application to reinitialize the cache.(Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.)

caused by:com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Storing changes to cache failed. Please restart the application to reinitialize the cache.(Error: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.)

Caused by: com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: You do not have permissions: action produce and instance SLDClusterNotificationTopic.

caused by:com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification sender.

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: You do not have permissions: action produce and instance SLDClusterNotificationTopic.

caused by:

javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: You do not have permissions: action produce and instance SLDClusterNotificationTopic.

Please suggest how to rectify this error.

thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

philippe_bruchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the same problem by increasing the size of tablespace PSAPSR3DB which was full after importing a lot of CR-Content.

Regards,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get the problem resolved? I am getting the same following an upgrade to NW 7, but a little worse in that the SLD just kind of conks out with a CIM_ERR_FAILED.

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To see if it's really a cache problem, restart your system and try again. It may also be that your SLD is corrupt. SLD records are stored as files in the usrsapBPPSYSglobalsld directory, so if those are corrupt, you have no choice but to reinstall the whole system or return from a backup.

Also, see note 669669 for the correct version of CR_Delta and cimsap files to install for your version.

Regards,

Gökhan