cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Statement Modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using 2007A, I want to add BP Ref no to the repetitive area of the Customer Statement (AGE30001) but when I went into PLD it was already there as a free text field. In fact all of the fields on that line are defined as free text. They are not headings but real data fields. So I have 2 questions, how does it work if they are defined as text fields? and how do I add a data field from OINV when that table does not show as an option when I try to add a database field?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phyllis

There is a known bug with the BP ref field. Try double clicking on a customer/supplier in the ageing report to get details. Then go back and print and suddenly the BP ref field does print. I know this has been logged but haven't seen a fix in any of the recent patches. Maybe search

SAP notes and see if it has been addressed yet, if not log with SAP support.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Peter. I will check SAP Notes as you suggested.

Regards,

Phyllis Van Horn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Phyllis,

these fields are hardcoded & hence displayed as text fields. In the lower versions you had to run the ageing report by sales document to be able to print the reference number in the statement, in 2007 it is there by default, you do not need to add it.

All the best,

Kerstin