Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to Implement OSS note inside the Enhancement Point or put it in an enhancement point .

Pls suggest the steps to do .

Thanks in advance

sai

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the note have some manual changes to be done in the enhancement ?

If no manual changes then if you implement then it should make the changes automatically .

Please give more details to respond back

Cheers,

KD

0 Kudos

Hi das,

thanks for the reply. There is no manual changes in note.

I created the enhancement point and in that i have written select query if sy-subrc eq 0. then I need this OSS note that is inside the if and endif.

pls suggest

0 Kudos

Hi sai,

Was creation of the enhancement point mentioned in the OSS Note ?

If not then copy the code from the OSS Note and put into the if and endif that you have created.

Cheers,

KD

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot implement OSS anywhere as per our wish.

once you implement OSS from SNOTE it will automatically written at right place for which it is.we cannot implent OSS manually at any place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OSS note can be implemented manually only when when there is manual corrections.

in your case goto SNOTE and download the note you want to implement and the note it self take care of everything.

Before implementing the note readt the note and check the implementation package of your SAP system and implementation package mentioned in the OSS note.

Thanks,

Sree.