Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTransaction - VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I copied the standard prgm SAPMV60A to zSAPMV60A.Also create the tcode ZVF03 and verfied throughly all the objects (CtrShiftF5 ) . But still i am facing with error i.e. " Transation ZVF03 is missing in table T180".

I would be thankfull to you if you could help me in detail to resolve this .

Pravesh Deshbhratar

8 REPLIES 8

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just SAPMV60A to zSAPMV60A is not sufficient at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you debug the code u can see that a search for the ZVF03 in t180 table is there and so the error message.

If you observe the table T180 there is an entry for VF03.

So configuration(hav to maintain that table t180) has to be done before you make it z.

Rhea.

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

T180(Screen Sequence Control: Transaction Default Values) is the Control table(It is a Transp. table). we need to add the tcode and Application areas .So please add to table it will gives the screen sequence..

Check and let me know....

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have checked the table using se16, but how should i add the transaction code ZVF03 into table T180.

pls provide me the detail steps to do that.

Thanks

pravesh deshbhratar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this

VAKP SAPMV76A Configuration: Maintain T180

Rhea.

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Basically T table i.e T180 is the Control table, SAP and customer have separate key areas.So contact the function team so that they can assign these things .

We are not suppose to do this as a techinical. Better contact them they will configure for u.

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved.

Just Go to SE16 - Enter the table name (eg:V_T185)

Click Table View -> Display/Change

add the entries (in my case following)

ZVF03(tcode) ZSAPMV60A(prog name)

0 Kudos

Sorry the table is V_T180