cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'am facing error, when finish the Cycle (Sale Order -> Delivery -> Billing Invoice) after that when we are checking in Transection FB03 of "SU" Document against the Billing it showing correctly only One Entries Against the Billing Document.

And when we are revresing the the same billing document then after that when we are checking in the same Transection FB03 then we found Two Entries of "SU" Document Against the Cancel Billing Document. this is coming wrong entries instead of only one entries.

Please Do the Needful.

Edited by: Nitin on Sep 30, 2008 2:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your valuable inputs, this problem resolved at my level,

Actual there is a chnages done in standard program due to this the problem occurs.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin

Yes if you cancel a SU document, the reversal document type for Accounting is also SU.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes thats right but in my case when i am cancelling the billing document and checking the same in transection FB03 then there is 2 entries coming of "SU" Document instead of only 1 entries of "SU" Document.

Please help me to clear this error cause this is production issue raised by User.

Edited by: Nitin on Oct 1, 2008 1:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me the description of "SU" billing type because I donot have one in my system.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing Type for "SU Document is "ZF2" for Actual Billing Done and "ZS1" for Cancel Billing Document.

Please help me out cause this is production issue and pending from a long time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still this issue not yet solve awaiting for solution, please do the needful.