cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

class com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributeInfo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

during the preparation for migration of one web dynpro project I have met with the following error:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributeInfo. Fix the build path then try building this project

If i see the java doc in 2004, 2004s I cannot find the class at all... Could anyone tell me, how can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance and

Kind Regards

Ping

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either your classpath or even your NWDS installation is damaged. This class is part of the Web Dynpro runtime and has been in this package since the very first release.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to repair Project Structure and Class Paths but it not solved my problem.

Could anyone help me?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try the below process.

right click on your project select repair option from context menu, and from repair context menu select

Project Structure and Class Path.

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

looks like some required jar files or classes are missing in the path

right click on ur project,

choose properties

choose java build path

and add the required jars or classes to ur path

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have done this... and Project build path is added with the required Libraries.

And after that I rebuild the project and this error is stil there... I use SAP NetWeaver7.1 SP5.

And I cannot find this class in java doc...

Thanks and Regards

Ping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this pdf,it may be helpful.

Migrating Web Dynpro Applications From SAP NetWeaver 7.0 to CE 7.1

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40af00ad-8080-2a10-88b5-cc4cec99...

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

repair your project .right click on project -->repair -->project Structure and Classpath.

thanks

vishal