cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls help - is there a way to identify which request is the the repeat delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to identify the request that would be repeated if a "delta repitition" was selected.

I need to make sure a certain request is pushed through to BI and I want to check the request the repeat is related to.

Many thanks,

Leo

Points will be assigned!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

You can find the same in the Cube Manage screen.

Go to the Request tab and check out the Type of the data Update option of that particular request, this will tell you what kind of delta it is.

Regards

Gattu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Is there a way I can identify the request the data in the repeat delta queue in ERP is related to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your replies....it sounds like though I was not clear in my question.

I need to understand which request is in the "delta repetition" queue in the ERP System. Is there a way to do this.

I have looked at the table "ROOSPRC" it tells me the INIT request number (field INITRNR) and the last Delta request (field DELTARNR). I am guessing the repeat delta would be for the request detailed in field DELTARNR.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

DELTARNR has the latest delta request not necessarily repeat delta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Type of delta column will give you that information. Also you can check the logs in the manage screen of the data traget for that info.