cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERSION MANAGEMENT ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m trying to work out a version management issue from a client. Here the client doesnt want to use Me9f for output of the message. So the issue is how to get the output done from me21n and get the version updated from Version"0" to Version"1".

Some of the POs the versions are getting updated but in some of the Pos the version are not getting updated. Im anot catching the exact setting which im missing. Kindly provide the details on the issue.

Regards

Parag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishore,

I tried this earlier also, The same error appears stating the message is not been transmitted.

Regards

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please process the messages then only the version mangement will start the process.

There is no setting to deviate the process.

The message with the version has to be processed before starting the new version.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pl give as Version management as 8 digit code i.e 0 as 00000000 and 1 as 00000001 like that, it will work subject to version management should be active.

MVRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here the client doesnt want to use Me9f for output of the message. So the issue is how to get the output done from me21n and get the version updated from Version"0" to Version"1".

for this maintain the Message despatch time as 4 - Send immediately when saving the application Instead of 3 in the message condition record

This will process the message once the PO is relased & saved

Version managemnt is effective only if the existing messages are processed, if the message is not processed then version will not change in the PO.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore