cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add photos to km services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When an author posts a Document (Either Text or BI Information) in the Portal (BEx Portfolio), the KM services for that document is available.

I need to have the Photo of that document author along with the document published in the portal.

How to do this? Please share your experiences with me regarding this.

Thanks and regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure how do you want to show the picture of the user - I assume, you want to show it with com.sap.km.cm.navigation iview (standard KM navigation iview). Then you could upload the user photo using iview located in the PCD here:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/administrator/Collaboration_Administrators/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.coll.PhotoMaintenance

then create a UI property renderer, which will get the photo and render it as an image in the KM navigation iview.

Hope this helps,

Romano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romano,

While displaying BI information from BI server or Documents from file server in the portal in Collaboration repository, the document displayed as a link. Below it, the KM services for Downloading, send to, personal notes, rating, feedback, etc. will be displayed. I want to show the author's photo along with it. So that, now it contains, BI information or document as a link, author's photo, when it was created or modified, download, subscribe, send to, personal notes, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that's what I' talking about. Check the iview if it is a KM documents iview. Then it should have a layout assigned. This you should copy-modify, that it uses your property (type USER with your propertyRenderer).

So let me know what is the iview type.

Romano