cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS20000159 after Complition Not Going in Outcome -Rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on PR Workflow . Here I used the Task TS20000159 . After creation of PR , the workitem comes in the approvers inbox . When the Approver processes the workitem , the process flow doesnt go into any of the task outcome . Infact it gets strucked here . In Workflow Graphical display , shows green line till this task only .

One more thing this task doesnt disapper from the approver inbox even after processing .

Any idea why this is happening ???

Thanks

MD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may be u can check for the following things:-

1> the binding b/w the task and the WF

2> the "confirm end of processing has been checked" in transcation PFTC.

in the log, go to the technica details and check the container elements , may b there u wll come to know about the exact issue..!!

please let me know if it helps u

regards

kanika

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , the Confirm End of Processing Tick in not there , Also , I checked the binding , data is passing correctly as it is working fine for Release Outcome .

Actully , In the Reject Outcome , I want to trigger an Event .

IF you can suggest something else , by which I can trigger the event in case of rejection .

Thanks

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

For item-wise rejection, this is the task you're looking for:

TS00008014

If you're using overall release, this is the task you want to look into:

TS20000161

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/04/9276c146f311d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done by adding terminating event in task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to process the work item ?

Regards

Rajvansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , I am able to process the workitem and In case I am releasing , its going in Relese Outcome . But In case of Reject its failing .