Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport main program that has include program in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to ABAP coding.

I have a two main programs, And an include program that is called in the two programs.

I have to changed the main programs as well as the include program it works fine in test.

I have transported the main program but still it does nt get the desired output.

For the first program i dont get the desired output(When i check the code in SE38 dont see the updated code) Where as the incude program associated with it is new one and updated.

For the second program I get the desired output but the chnages made in the include program dont reflect.Do i need to make any specific changes.

Is there any method to generate a transport request for a main program containing includes.

Pls let me know.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to add the include programs to the transport request. Just go to transaction SE09 and then select the Order, right click it and select the option Include objects.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just if you want to create the includes under the same mainprogram

you can do consolidation in the transaction se09.

where you can select the released mainprogram or released includes just select the order no of the into note pad

and place the cursor on the other which is not yet released

and right click give include object and now paste the TR which you want to add to this ie., released object's TR

This is work for sure

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Activate your program from SE80 transaction then it will include all the objects in the program.