cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with images in configurable products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

i have one configurable product for which the images are not showing up for variants in the product master.

i have replicated the images to one application server from ERP system with tcode se38(i dont know if this is required normally we do this for the configurable product images to be available in the web shop) ,since my CRM is connected to ERP

and i have created the XCM settings for IPC for the configuration "Structure"

but the image is picking up the URL of the j2ee on which the IPC application is installed rather than picking up the URL where i have published the images on to document folder under MIMES.

so my question how the image pick the URL like where do we configure this , do we do this in jsp files on j2ee server where the IPC application is running or on the backend system,

please help me,

regards

chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

You need to maintain the URL of the images of the product in the SAP system. Please make sure that whatever URL you provide in the material. i don't remember the t-code its something like cr10n (not sure).

Just to ensure that images are picked up correctly, just type the URL in a browser and check if the images are picked up correctly.

I don't think you need to do any changes in the XCM.

Please let me know if you faces any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashil,

as you said when i open the URL obtained from the properties of the image ,no image is being displyed in the browser,

can you please get me the right transaction code ,i wanted to check why the image is picking wrong URL

regards

chandu