cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup to select multiple values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

There is a business requirement in which we need to call popup which can select multiple values. As per my understanding we can call decision popup. But problem is that in decision popup we are able to select only one value and on selection of value popup disappears. But we want popup in which we can select multiple value, press ok or confirm buttion and values are available for further processing.

Please guide.

Thanks and regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set value of import parameter of decision popup as MULTISELECT. It will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Like your issue of multi line selection,even we require to select multiple products.As you have got some solution on this, it will eb a great if you can help me out for the same or some kind of guidance.

thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi saurabh,

U need to use same decision popup. Make value of attribute as "multi" for which it is single. It will then allow you to select mulitple attribute. If you still have pbm, get back to me.

Best regards

Pankaj Kumar

former_member813607
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Where you want to display that popup in BSP or SAP GUI ?..

If you want to display it in BSP you have to make the selection table in the popup as multiselection and manually get the selected line items and fill in your screen..

Regards, Sudeep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudeep

Thanks for your reply. I want to make it in BSP. I have used decision popup in BSP but it is allowing us to select only one line.

Please provide me direction regarding how to achieve the same. Do I need to create seperate view and call that view in popup. Or what you are suggesting that we can make popup as mulitple line selection. If that is so how we can achieve the same. I will appreciate if you can provide me sample code for the same.

Thanks and regards

Pankaj Kumar