Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL1N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have an issue in which i have to display PO number in

FBL1N report .

I have created a Z for the same but i dont know from where to fetch the PO number

i mean to say that i checked BSEG , table

and some other FI tables but couldn't get PO number

can anyone please help from where i can select the PO number using MBLNR .GJAHR ,BUZEI which i get at runtime in FBL1N

is there any badi or exit in which i can do the same coding to prevent development of z report

Also do help me on BTE if there is any as to which one i should use as i m not much familiar with it.

Is there any other way to suffice my requirement

ur help would be really appreciated !!!!!!!!

Regards

Ronak

Edited by: RONAK KABANI on Sep 30, 2008 1:57 PM

7 REPLIES 7

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In FBL1N transaction the po number is getting picked up from BSIK table.

You have EBELN field in BSIK table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

but i have checked in BSIK table here also the PO number field is empty is there any other table where the field is populated

Ronak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ABAP/4 4 reply..

will check out the same and revert in case of any query.

Ronak

Edited by: RONAK KABANI on Oct 1, 2008 6:50 AM

Edited by: RONAK KABANI on Oct 1, 2008 7:32 AM

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Then you can try like this.

select mblnr from mkpf based on ekbe table and then link mkpf table with bkpf using awkey = it_mkpf-awkey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SAP has issue one note for same problem

To correct this inconsistency, carry out the following steps:

1. The special field has to exist in table T021S. Check if this is the case by using the following path:

Transaction SPRO -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Customer Accounts -> Line Items -> Display Line Items -> Define Additional Fields for Line Item Display.

2. Using Transaction SE11, check whether the special field exists in structure RFPOSXEXT.'U_' is prefixed to actual field names, for example, U_EBELN.Provided that this field is missing, start program RFPOSXEXTEND using Transaction SE38.The program regenerates structure RFPOSXEXT and consequently eliminates the inconsistency.

3. To eliminate the buffer inconsistency, execute report BALVBUFDEL with the option "Reset only EUINFO/LTEX" on all application servers.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Try this:

1. fetch data from BSIK

2. goto BKPF with BUKRS = BSIK-BUKRS, BELNR = BSIK-BELNR, GJAHR = BSIK-GJAHR.

3. goto RSEG with BELNR = BKPF-AWKEY(10), GJAHR = BKPF-AWKEY+10(4).

0 Kudos

Thanks all for reply

Seems like combination of bsik , bkpf , rseg is working

will check thoroughly and revert

will soon award pts as soon as issue gets resolved to all of u

one more thing is there any other altenative except Z i mean any exit badi or enhancement spot.

in The program i hav found many enhancement spots :ie, implicit enhancement spots

but am new to it can u plz guide

Anyways thanks to all of u.

Ronak

Edited by: RONAK KABANI on Oct 1, 2008 8:35 AM