cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Scenario is File1 --> XI --> IDOC and File2 --> XI --> IDOC . File N to XI to IDOC

I have developed N configuration Scenarios and currently they are working independently fine. Now the user is coming and telling us always File2 should run before the File1 runs or the user is saying he needs files to be run in the specific order .

File1 .. FileN Carrys a different data structure altogether and thats the reason, I had a N different CS .

Any suggestions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use a BPM to achieve a requirement like that of yours...

There needs to be some fields in the messages which can be used to correlate each other....

Just for a start..

The BPM should have a FORK with multiple receive steps with correlation activated...

Look at the BPM patterns like BpmPatternCollectMultiIf...BpmPatternCollectMultiIfCondition etc...

Thanks,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenni,

As Renjith explianed you can try using collect patterns...its a standard pattern..but you need correlation to implement this scenario..

Check this link for more information...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Also check if scheduling helps...so that your interface for file 1 runs before interafce for file 2..

take a look at this blog..

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/01/04/scheduling-messages-in-sap-xi

Regards

Anand