cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business area problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can any one help me i got one problem while releasing the billing document system says business area wrong how can i correct if system pick up wrong business area plz help it .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear yanamadala

I feel you have not explained the problem clearly. Anyway if my assumption is correct, you have not assigned the Business Area to Cost Center in KS01 ?? Check in KS03 and confirm my understanding is correct.

If not, please let me know on what logic you have assigned the Business Area ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi ji,

My problem is while passing Billing document to accounting (va02 ) system giving error that is business area belong to business area xxx not xxx business.

system picks wrong business area insted of actual B.area .

I hope i explained well.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Oct 1, 2008 7:47 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatasamy

I presume that it was a typographical error mentioning VA02 which should have been VF02. So based on this, proceed as follows:-

- Go to OVF2 and see what Business Area rule you have maintained for Sales Area.

- Then go to OMJ1, select that combination and see whether the same value is maintained there.

If the Business Area in Sale Order differs in Billing due to which, you could not release the billing document to FI, the only possible reason could be after creation of sale order, some data should have been changed in OMJ1.

To set right this, you need to maintain the same Business Area in OMJ1, what was flowing in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Visit [Why and When to use Business Area|http://www.sap-img.com/zf003.htm].

Regards,

Sriltha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Enterprise structure and check which business area is assigned. if any problem correct it.

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in ES business area is correct system pick wrong business araea,

regards,

venkataswamy