cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matrix link to customer equipment card

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to link a column I have within a matrix to the customer equipment card form, however don't seem to be able to find the linkedobject that is associated with the customer equipment card. Is it even possible to have a matrix linked button to the customer equipment card?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply

I know how to create a linked matrix column but the problem I am having is that I can't seem to be able to link to the column to the customer equipment card form because I can't find the form in the linkedobject property that relates to it. So I have oLink.LinkedObject = SAPbouiCOM.BoLinkedObject. but I can't seem to find the customer equipment card form from there.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah i searched for it in the SDK help.. guess its not exposed yet..

Vasu Natari.

YatseaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

You need to hand the click event of licked button in the matrix and open the customer equipment card form in your addon. Also I suggest to add choose from list to this column, make sure the entry exist. Thanks.

Kind Regards

-Yatsea

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It took me some time, but I've finally found the linkedobject that is

associated with the CustomerEquipmentCard. It's 'lf_InstallBase'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with 190 and 170 if they dont work then place a link button and on the Link button press event u need to open the customer card form and which opens in find mode and then u need to place the no on the required field and then click on the find button...

Hope it helps,

Vasu Natari.

YatseaLi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the matrix is added by your addon, you can easily add link button collumn. Also your customer equipment card should be UDO.

Sample code:

'// Add a column for BP Card Code
        oColumn = oColumns.Add("DSCardCode", SAPbouiCOM.BoFormItemTypes.it_LINKED_BUTTON)
        oColumn.TitleObject.Caption = "Card Code"
        oColumn.Width = 60
        oColumn.Editable = True

'// Link the column to the BP master data system form
        oLink = oColumn.ExtendedObject
        oLink.LinkedObject = SAPbouiCOM.BoLinkedObject.lf_BusinessPartner

Also you can refer to SDK sample code:

C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Samples\COM UI\VB.NET\06.MatrixAndDataSources

Kind Regards

-Yatsea