Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

N-step workflow

Dear All,

I want to implement the N-step workflow. Can you please suggest me on below scenario.

My business scnerio like below.

We have to setup 10 level approval stragey based on Account assignment,plant,value(driving fields). What we are thinking is we will maintain all the above values at Z tables.

My ztable will contain these fileds.

Requisiotner id,plant,account assignment,value range,approver1,approver2,approver3----10.

Once user creates a shopping cart, system have to check this Z-table and has to pickup all approvers from this z-table.

Can you please suugest us is there any anyway we can implement this type of solution..

Please let me know

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

Determing the approvers for the SC using Z table would be the simplest method.

You can store the combination of values(e.g. a/c assignment,plant fields etc) in the Z table and the corresponding approver names as well asl the approval levels (no of approvers) for those combinations.

E.g. for SC with values between rs.1- rs.100,level approval would be 1 and the approver would be ABC.

Maintaining Z table will be based on your requirement/fields for determing the approvers.In the BADI ,you will just need to determine the runtime values for the determing fields(e.g. a/c assignment,plant etc) and then fetch the approver names and approval levels from the Z table.

For determing the runtime values for the determing fields(e.g. a/c assignment,plant etc),in the BADI,at the start,use the FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to fetch the SC details such as a.c assignment,plant etc and then acc fetch the approver details from the Z table and pass to the export parameter APPROVAL_TABLE in the badi.For more details,refer the documentation of the badi:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/58/c14e3c59bfe747e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

For sample code of N-Level Approver BADI - BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI,

Refer to this link ->

how to code APPROVAL_ADMINISTRATORS in n-step WF?

BR,

Disha.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question