Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO RUNTIME ERROR-MESSAGE_TYPE_X

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guys,

When I try to post the MGO document I am getting the error message as Short dump has not been completely stored (too big).

I am using ECC 6 version SAP. Can some body guide me what I am suppose to do to solve this problem. Is there any patches for this.

Reply as sson as poosible.

Dhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

closing

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This MESSAGE_TYPE_X short dump is mostly caused by unstable processing in Frontend / SAPGUI or in its installation. The common solution for this problem is to use another stable SAPGUI version with uninstalling the existing and installing another version.

The stable version doesn't mean the latest version but certain patches level. Most of the time the certain patches level is also the latest one. So try first to use the latest GUI version such as SAPGUI 7.10 patches level 2.

Sometimes applying the only patches doesn't work, we need to uninstall the SAP GUI completely then install another.

We also need to consider the maintenance period of our SAPGUI, we can start seeing this from http://service.sap.com/pam (Product Availability Matrix)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error is more related to the presentation layer than any other. It generally occurs when the system tries to process the commands in the automation queue from your system.

It could be because of memory allocation problems on your system.

As pointed in the earlier message, your BASIS team should check up the SAP GUI.

Thanks.

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Without excise tab I am able to post the Migo. But when there is Excise the system give said error

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly Contact your abaper Once.

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Earlier I was able to post the GR for Excise invoiced material.

Now If i try to post the GR for the same Purchase order I am getting said error.

As per the solution given above I it is because of the these proble then earlier also I should not able post the GR.

Can some one sugget what would be wrong here.

Thanks,

Dhanu

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys,

Any sujjetion on above issue

Thanks,

Dhanu