error while installing add-on
I am facing error while installing any add-on.
the error is "Run Time error" and it is atumatically shut down SAP Business One.
Please help me out from this.
M. Sundararaja Perumal replied
Ensure that the Company Databases are upgraded to the same patch as
Please see the SAP Note 979083.Also
check that the DB Version which is displayed in the 'Choose From'
window is the same for all databases. Please select the Refresh button
to ensure the information is up to date.
Ensure that the DI API is updated to the same patch as the databases.
Please do follow the steps described below to make sure the DI Version
is updated on the affected machine:
1. Disconnect from the DI (close all AddOns)
2. Deinstall the DI API via Add and Remove Programs
3. Open the temporary folder via
> Start > Run > enter %temp%
4. Locate the folder SM_OBS_DLL and delete this folder.
5. Install the DI API of the same Patch than the Software version of
the system. The Setup.exe is located in the folder:
6. Connect to the DI again.
See SAP Note 870207.
Recreate the SBO-COMMON.
0. Ensure that no user or addon is connected to any Business One
1. Create a backup of the current SBO-COMMON.
2. Delete the SBO-COMMON from the Server.
3. Create a new SBO-COMMON by running the Upgrade.exe for the
Business One Installation Files under
Reinstall the ServerTools. The installation files can be found under
Test if there are any open connections which might prevent the new connection.
Please test to restart the server and connect to the database where you were getting the error first.
I think this might resolve ur issue.