cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return PO to vendor..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

can anybody explain me , in my return PO the excise duty values are not flowing .

BED,ECESS & SECESS..?

Where i have maintain the configuration for this ..

Thanks

sap-mm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check :

1. Tax code maintained in PO.

2. Movement type activated for excise register type defined for the material.

3. Plant is configured in CIN.

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for ur response

Can u explain me waht i should select while doing MIGO for return PO in excise tab

below things r there ..

1.Capture excise invoice

2.Capture and post EI

3.Only part 1

..etc

which excise invoice number reference should i giv..

Thanks

sap-mm

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Select only part1 entry in the Excise tab.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

It totally depends on your requirement.

Select No Excise Entry if material is non-excisable.

Select Only Part 1 if in case vendor has not sent the Excise Invoice with materials and sent materials only with a challan.

In this case Excise Invoice is expected and once you will get it then go to J1IEX. Here select Capture Excise Invoice > Goods Receipt and do necessary entries like; Excise Invoice No, date, etc... and check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture Excise Invoice if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and your Stores Person is only responsible for making GR and not for posting Excise Invoice (means there is a separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

After Posting GR Document, go to J1IEX and Here Select Post > Vendor Excise Invoice - Here Enter Excise Invoice No already captured during GR and nd check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture and Post Excise Invoice, if if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and Person for posting GR Document and Excise Invoice is same (means there is not any separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

In this case need not to go to J1IEX.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Returns to vendor will be created against the original purchase order using movement type 122 in MIGO transaction.

2.If the material is excisable, then Excise Department will create an outgoing Excise Invoice with reference to this 122 material document. System will populate the excise duties automatically, based on what was captured during incoming goods receipt excise process.

3.If payment has been already been processed before the return of materials, FI Team will first need to create a Credit Note through MIRO transaction and then the return to vendor process will be executed. MIRO transaction is used for capturing/posting Invoices/Credit/Debit Notes etc

SPRO>Taxes on goods mov->India---->G/L account per excise transaction

Vivek