cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem during MIRO posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While I am trying to do a MIRO posting for a purchase order for which GR based invoice is unticked. suppose the PO is for 100 quantity and net amount is Rs1000 . I have to do MIRO for 50 quantities . So I am changing the qty to 50 in item detail so the amount should automatically change to Rs 500 ,but the amount is remaining at Rs 1000. Actually at our client they got new user id .User is saying during his previous login the value was changing according to quantity .

Can anybody tell me how I will rectify it ? Any authorisation related things missing ?

Regards

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your problem might get solved if you use parameter IVAMOUNT ADJUST parameter in the user parameters and maintain a value as X in su01.

Reg,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IVAMOUNTADJUST without any gaps and maintain X in user parameters in SU3 tcode...

Reg,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are absolutely right . It is working .But SU3 directly takes me inside .I want to input that parameter from administrative login .So system should ask me the login id while doing SU3 like it asks for SU01.Because user does not have authorisation for SU3 .Now what to do ?

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry that I am not an expert in setting authorizations ....

Think you could make changes in the tcodes mentioned above and fetch the desired result....

Reg,

Deepak.

Answers (0)