cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with change bank information on ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alle.

I am using ESS on portal server 7.0 2004s. When I am trying to change my bank information on Personal Information I got This Messages. * please do not enter bank data for payment method Overfoersel via PBS (OS)*. Is there any body know what is problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i faced this problem while working in my system. This happens because of a inconsistenccy where the system does not allow to change the data stored in PA30 from the ESS app running in portal. Please see the methods to be followed to get this fixed

:

1.RPUDFIXDS, RPUFACEVIEKN, RPUFACECPRFN fixes the existing inconsistencies - this of course can be run manually every time you find one however

2.Implementing the note 845592

3.Try to execute the report checking the retroactive accounting field

before running the report for the pernr

4.Set the indicator CCURE PC_UI (activating the switch to u2018Xu2019)

5.Performing the Batch job run u2013RPUFIXDS (Repairing Data Sharing Inconsistencies)

RECOMMENDED SOLUTION:

1.Activating the indicator CCURE PC_UI concurrent employment (set the switch to u2018Xu2019)

2.Performing the Batch job run u2013RPUFIXDS (Repairing Data Sharing Inconsistencies) scheduling to run daily

Please let me know if you need any further clarification. Details in note 845592.

Then run report RPUDFIXDS.

regards,

pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello pinki.

Thanks for fast answer. I am very new on HR, can you give me some more detail abut solution.

regards,

Reza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pinki.

I can see after I did checkt note 845592 that every thing is ok in my sap client. Can you pleas tell me where can I run RPUDFIXDS and why.

Thanks agin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a typing mistake..report name is RPUFIXDS and not RPUDFIXDS.

You can run the report from transaction code se38.

This report is run to repair the inconsistencies present in the system. Due to inconsistency, sometimes it is not allowed to change data stored in PA30 for employees from the ESS portal.

Please execute the report and the error will be remedied.

regards,

pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinki and thanks for help agin.

I did fundt out about the name of report and I did execute the report: I get :

Error Change before earliest retro. date 01.01.2008 acc. to control rec. to py area DF.

I have still the same problem. When I am trying to change my bank info from ESS portal I get massege: please do not enter bank data for payment method Overfoersel via PBS (OS) .

Any help thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you run the report checking in Retroactive accounting Active?After esecuting the report , you get some data. Then there is another execute button. have you executed that to?

regards,

pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

Jes I did and I get this respons:

Typ Message text LTxt

OK. Successful repair for person number 00000092

Error: Change before earliest retro. date 01.01.2008 acc. to control rec. to py area DF

OK. Successful repair for person number 00000092

Error Time evaluation: Change too far in the past, recalculation only to 16.12.2007

OK. Change before earliest retro. date 01.01.2008 acc. to control rec. to py area DF

Any Idee?

/Reza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reza,

I have not faced this error before. But i found this:

Diagnosis

The master data change that you carried out is relevant to payroll.

It comes before the earliest retro date according to control record that changes relevant to payroll for this employee can be made.

System Response

You can not carry out the change.

Procedure

Check your entries and the status of the control record of payroll area DF (transaction PA03)

regards,

pinki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinki.

Do you know some thing about PA03? There is 4 menue. I have green sign for the first one and 3 red X for det rest.

Du you have info about this?

/Reza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pinki.

Thanks for help. My problem is solve.

I had problem with "Payment method" variable on my banke information.

And after that I used RPUDFIXDS for fix the rest.

/Reza

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We do maintain IT0009. We also have ESS open for employee to maintain address. I want to know how make configuration change to open Bank update via ESS and allow employee to change their bank account by themselves .

When I am trying to change my bank information on Personal Information I got This Messages. please do not enter bank data for payment method Overfoersel via PBS (OS) .

Any help?

Regards,

Reza