cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant configrtn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, all

iam getting an errror:"material not define for cinfiguration: while variant configuration, though i had set the indicator "material relevant for configuration" at basic data level in material master

and the material type KMAT also maintained. let me know the way to resolve it plz.. .(i had mainntained own mrp group).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your configuration/Masterdata ensure that the following exist.

1. A class of class type 300 exists for the material in teh classification view of the material

2. The class has some characteristics within it. Else the configuration screen will be blank in sales order.

3. A configuration profile of SD type exists for the material.

4. The material is extended to the right combination of Sales org/Distribution channel and Delivering plant

If all these things are done, then it will allow you toconfigure during sales order creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the problem of master data so plz check out once again there at clissification level data whether u have maintained class of material , Class type 300 etc or not beside item category group 0002 is maintaind or not.

if this is all dene then pls run CU20N or CU20/CU40

assign ur material to palnt.

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go in OMS2 t-code.

Select your material type for which you done transaction.

Click on Detail button and tick on Material is Configurable check box button.

Then check your transaction.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Create the configurable profile for your material in CU41. It will solve your problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thnks to responding

i am getting this error while creating configurable profile(cu41)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OMS2 and check wheather material is define for configurable for your material type KMAT.check active tick mark for material is configurable.

OR CUCO table update the specific field.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar