Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_HEAD implementation

former_member201364
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've implemented the badi LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_HEAD to add a new filed in delivery.

I've implemented the following methods

ACTIVATE_TAB_PAGE

TRANSFER_DATA_TO_SUBSCREEN

TRANSFER_DATA_FROM_SUBSCREEN

In TRANSFER_DATA_TO_SUBSCREEN i used set parameter id to hold the data is_likp-zxx and in the pbo using get parameter id i retrieved and displayed on the screen.

In TRANSFER_DATA_FROM_SUBSCREEN i'm updating the zfield value taken from screen PAI into the structure cs_likp

When i execute VL02N and save i'm getting the msg 'Document saved'.

But again if I open any of the tcodes VL02N or VL03N,i'm getting the following message

Express document "Update was terminated" received from author xxxx

Please help me.

Thanks,

poornima

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any additional information in SM13 or ST22 relating to the termination?

Darren

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any additional information in SM13 or ST22 relating to the termination?

Darren

0 Kudos

The problem is with that particular delivery document.For others it is working fine..

0 Kudos

Hi poornima,

If you want the implementation to work only for creation t-code VL01 & VL01N , Then before executing the implementation check for the value in global variable sy-tcode.

add lines to check the t-code which has fired the BADI. like..

if sy-tcode eq 'VL01N'.

{YOUR CURRENT CODE}

ENDIF.

This will make the execution the custom code in BADI implementation only for required Transaction codes.

Regards,

Kumaar.S