Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie functional question on MM Invoice Verification

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forumers,

How can I check for a completed status of an invoice verification in the SAP MM module?

I was told that this can be checked from the RBKP-RBSTAT field. Is it also right to say that RBSTAT = 'B' to indicate that the invoice verification is completed? Are there any other further checks required too? Would need more confirmation on this.

Appreciate any help at all. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The indicator B will be populated for completer invoice posting but inthe case where you have first parked the invoice and then posted other wise you will see indicator 5.

This will tell you that the Invoice is posted but will not tell you that it is paid or not?

so if you are only looking for posted invoice than you are fine.

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Charlie,

Thanks for your input here.

Well, the requirements are looking more specifically into whether a purchase order's status is overdue, or not yet due, etc. And according to the requirements too, such PO status is determined by checking on the Goods Receipt and Invoice Verification statuses as well.

So, to check for completed Goods Receipt, I used this condition: EKPO-WEPOS = u2018Xu2019. And to check for incomplete Goods Receipt, I used this condition: EKPO-WEPOS = u2018 '.

To check for incomplete Invoice Verification, I think I can use this condition: RBKP-RBSTAT = u2018B'. And to check the incomplete Invoice Verification, I think I can use this condition: RBKP-RBSTAT not equals to u2018B'.

Could you please help to verify this for me? Or do I need to use other fields to check on this condition as well, i.e. EKPO-ELIKZ or EKPO-REPOS?

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

The indicator B will be populated for completer invoice posting but inthe case where you have first parked the invoice and then posted other wise you will see indicator 5.

This will tell you that the Invoice is posted but will not tell you that it is paid or not?

so if you are only looking for posted invoice than you are fine.

Charlie,

I just got some confirmation that in order for an invoice verification to be completed, it has to be paid first. Which specific field do I check for this? Would this be RBKP-RBSTAT again? If so, which values in RBKP-RBSTAT can I check for this?

Please help. Thank you!

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forumers,

Any ideas about this issue yet?

I just got some confirmation that in order for an invoice verification to be completed, it has to be paid first. Which specific field do I check for this? Would this be RBKP-RBSTAT again? If so, which values in RBKP-RBSTAT can I check for this?

Needing help urgently. Thanks.

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Based on the value ranges for RBSTAT field below (from the RBKP table), which value refers to an invoice being paid?

1 Defined for background verification

2 Deleted

3 With Errors

4 Correct (posted, not completed)

5 Posted

A Parked

B Parked and completed

C Parked and held

D Entered and held

E Parked and released

Please help. Thanks!