Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control routine 051 at header level for in sales order to delivery

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The copy control routine 051 in copy control from sales order to delivery defines four combination criteria.

1) delivery types same in config of sales doc type

2) sales org same of the sales orders

3) delivery indicator same

4) billing type same as defined in sales doc type.

my question is if i have the follwoing copy control defined between sales order and delivery :-

sales del sales deliv bill routine

order type org agreement type in copy ctrl

type

ZOR ZLF 1000 SAME ZF2 051

ZTSD ZLF 1000 SAME ZF2 051

my question is how will the routine combine all the sales doc type into a single delivery. my confusion is since the rotuine is attached to every combination of sales doc type and delivery type in copy control, how will the routine identify that it has to combine the sales doc type ZOR and ZSTD into a single delivery.

for instance between copy control of zor and zlf, the routine will identify the sales org, the delivery indicator etc for this particualr combination of zor and alf.

like wise the routine 051 will aslo identify the sales org etc of the combination of zstd and zlf.

so how will the 051 routine will combine the zstd and zor sales doc type.

what if i do not assign routine 051 for ztsd and zlf and only assign for zor and zlf

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u r right that routine allow to combine multiple order into one delivery.But it only happens when there are some condition meet like:

Same Sales organisation,Shipping point, shipping date,incoterms and ship to party.

thanks

mk