Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post data to the transaction F-02 using bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement needs to be a two stage process. it needs to perform the upload from the excel workbook and then the manager needs to post the documents to transaction F-02. One person should not have the authorization to do it all.

Can anyone let me know which all bapi can be used and how to test it wether the data we have can be used by that bapi or not. please provide the steps to proceed. In my header data Currency field and in the item data posting key is there.

worthful answer will be rewarded .

Thanks,

Madhu

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

First use this [List of Bapi's|http://www.sapnet.ru/m/list_BAPI.html] to get the exact BAPI.

Then, go to se37,enter the Bapi name and then test it or execute it...Also if documentation available go through it,it gives lot of info. Then you will know the fields to fill...

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST

Rhea.

0 Kudos

Thanks rhea, but can you elaborate how can i use this bapi BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST for transaction F-02. How i can proceed as i have very short knowledge of bapi. I would be really appriciated if you would explian in detail how bapi works for data upload in particular transaction.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this.

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16945990&messageID=6110499]

Rhea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

To solve your problem , you need to have two step approch and you have to bulit authorization check in both these approach before you start calling the requisite BAPI. In the first step , built a program which will only execute the BAPi having approved authorization and in second step built another program whihc will agin have authorization check before calling BAPI BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST to post the Document.

This two steps can also be built in one program by providing radio buttons for different steps.

Hope this solves your query.

Regards

Pragya

0 Kudos

Hi Pragya,

Do you have the code for using this logic?? If you have please provide me.

Regrads,