cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual posting at level 20 - number of lines available in cons monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question concerning manual postings. We have created a document type and a task for manual postings connected to intercompany eliminations (posting level 20). In the monitor, the users only have 10 lines available for the manual posting and I have not been able to figure out how to increase the number of lines. Has anyone else been able to get more than 10 lines, or is that a limit?

Thanks in advance!

Kerstin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got more lines by simply entering (depressing the enter/return key) when the first series of rows was complete. It may not be the best solution but if offers more lines than you initially see on the screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, that would be great - but I tested it and I couldn´t make it work? I will try this with my customer again tomorrow, if we can´t make it work I hope it´s OK if I get back to with a follow-up question?

Kind Regards,

Kerstin

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using BCS release 6.0. If you are using an earlier version that may explain why I could and you cannot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I couldn't increase the number of lines and treated it as a system's feature.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, Eugene, thanks - just wanted to check if someone else had been able to figure something out... but then I know!

Regards,

Kerstin