cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment issue stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

There is a situation where in one user has to process a consignment fill up order. let us go by an example, if the consignment fill up is for 100 units. the user has processed the first consignment issue for 25 units. at the time of the second consignment issue the consignment stock available should show only 75, not the entire 100(100-25), Any popup and userexit to be maintained her for the purpose? what is the solution here?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing.thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Please go through this WIKI for configuration details

[Consignment Process |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/cons]

Apart from the above explanation, you also need to have copy controls in VTLA and VTFL for your item category

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

If you create consignment issue (KE) order with reference to Proforma (F8), these type of issues wont arise. In fact, this is a standard approach. Why dont you try this ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the response.How to go about this? please explain more on this.

Regards,

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

The process would be as follows:-

1) Consignment Fillup

- Create (KB) Fillup order

- Create (LF) Delivery

- Create (F8) Proforma

- Create Excise Invoice in J1IIN

2) Consignment Issue

- Create (KE) Issue Order referencing F8 proforma

- Create Issue Delivery for the quantity what is moved from warehouse

- Create commercial (F2) invoice

: you need to maintain the excise invoice number range for exports in SNRO for Object : J_1IEXCEXP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I would look into this aspect. Thank You so much for this perspective.

Regards,

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

If you feel you got the solution, please mark the thread as "Answered". Of course, with some good treat

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimpathi,

On the job, looking for a userexit, the scenario is consignment fill up is a definite reference for our client, for all the consignment issues.so, the remaining stock available before every issue is needed for the user as its a repititive process. can you throw some light on this.treat tappakunda ista..let me finish this.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create your KE (consignment issue) with reference to KB (fill-up), the order qty copied is the full qty of the KB order line, but I think the availability check will only try to confirm the remaining qty of the KB.

That's the case for my system. So if the order creator looks at the availability check result and modifies the order qty to that of what can be confirmed, is that an option?

Phyllis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

No need of any user exit.

Once the PGI is done for the Consignment issue, the consignment stock gets updated automatically.

So after posting 25 units in the consignment issue, now if you will check the stock (MMBE),you will find the available consignment stock as 75 units.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the stock at consignment location through report

MB58

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gowtham and Pradyumn

Thanks for the replies.The thing is the user wants to see the balance of 75 units in a popup box in the sales order itself, the user does not want to go to the mmbe t.code after PGI. now the popup box is to based on what logic? can this be possible? please explain.

Regards,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the consignment issue order, you need refere table MSKU to check the balance stock of consignment agent, the selection of the MSKU is Plant, Material and Consignment agent.

To display the stock as popup window then you can check through exits available in program MV45AFZZ or

check the below exit

EXIT_SAPLCSTK_001

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gowtham,

Thanks for the insightful reply. I would check that and revert. I am going to award points suitably once I finish the work, its urgent.ok.

Regards,

N.Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly help me on how to use the transaction code MB58 and what will i view in this transaction code. i run MB58 and encode the plant code then execute its empty in our company we have many plant and also its plant we have a customer with consignment stock .

Please explain to me how to use and what can i view at MB58

Thank you,

Ermin D. Concepcion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

No need for any user exit.

Once the PGI is done in the Consignment issue, the Consignment stock automatically gets updated.

So once you make the posting of 25 units in Consignment issue,you can check your stock (MMBE) where you will find now your consignment stock is 75 units.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj.

I don't think, the necessity of an user exit to display the remaining stock. Once the Consignment issue activity is completed, the user can use the T-code "MMBE" to check the stock level of the material.

This shall clearly display the stock levels of various stocks maintained, at the respective delivering plants.

Regards,

Kiran.S.