cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have fixed bin for storage types for both putaway and stock removal. Storage type aaa & bbb.

we have defined maximum quantity[100]and minimum quantity [50] in material master. Also defined control quantity ex.,20.

if i do the stock removal from the storage type aaa for 10 it should pick fom the same storage type.

if i do stock removal for 30 ea it should not pick from this storage type 'aaa' of that fixed bin b'cos of the control quantity 20 ea in master record, then it should suggest me and pick from the reserve storage type 'bbb' and of that fixed bin

the search sequence is 'aaa' and 'bbb' next. but the system is not doing like that. if i give 40 ea also it is taking and TO is generated, here i want to control on quantity

any answer please,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

- Is control qty of 20 pcs defined for you material at 'aaa' storage type level? (and no control qty for 'bbb')

- Did you define stock removal strategy 'm' for storage type 'aaa'?

- Did you define search strategy with storage type search indicator 'A' (for your WH)? Are you using proper mvt type references, storage location references?

Regards,

Csaba

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/31/212f9ca8f411d19298b8be9574a776/frameset.htm

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 30, 2008 8:23 PM