cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0 and implemented classic scenario. We are trying to activate Nstep BADI. And the approval flow picks the correct agent in WEB GUI and it allows me to approve the same. But when I check in BBP_PD the state tf this work item is not updated to "Complete", it says that "No work item found".

Please help me to solv this issue.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check and apply SAP note:-

962488 - Workflow definition '&' not in version '&' (WD 401)

Kind regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

we are also facing the similar problem in BBP_PD , the status is not getting updated.

If this note is applied whether the problem will be solved. Have your tried.

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0 and implemented classic scenario. We are trying to activate Nstep BADI. And the approval flow picks the correct agent in WEB GUI and it allows me to approve the same. But when I check in BBP_PD the state of this work item is not updated to "Complete", and also it says that "No work item found".

The issue here is that the status is getting updated in WEB, but the same is not getting updated in BBP_PD and also the corresponding entries of work item for that is missing in BBP_PD.

Please let us know some input to solve this issue.

Regards,

Vikas

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need not worry about that and that is also not an error.

as long as the workitem goes to the approver , and approver is able to approve the shopping cart...

bbp_pd only shows only overview of the shopping cart , and the full workflow details are not shown there.

if you want the workflow details of the shopping cart--> then you find the same in the transaction --> swi6 (workflow log).

1) transaction SWi6

2) Object type --> BUS2121

3)click on button --> enter object key --> enter the shopping cart number in the field.

4) press execute > you will find the workflow log-> with the details of the workitems and the workflow agents...