Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error in bapi_po_create1 'Please maintain services or limits '

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I am trying to create a service purchase order using Bapi_po_create1...... i have used POSERVICES ( LINE_NO ,

SERVICE, QUANTITY , GR_PRICE , MATL_GROUP, FORM_VAL1, FORM_VAL2 ) ( i also added header, item,

schedule, account, details ) and when i execute this bapi iam getting the following error :

' Please maintain services or limits '

I couldnt solve this issue ..........can you people tel me what are fields that need to be filled and how to solve this error ?

( i checked the threads but not able to find the solution ) ?

Thanks in Advance,

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these.

[;

[;

Rhea.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...

In PO, we have both Account Assignment and Item Category.

When u give Item Category as D, then u need to fill the services also.

Then u have to fill the structure POSERVICES in the BAPI otherwise it will throw the error u have mentioned.

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

Yes i have filled the data that i have mentioned in the brackets ...................... need solution ?

0 Kudos

Hi

I think you missed some more fields. Check this:

Field OUTL_IND is used to flag a line as an outline line. The service lines are assigned to the outline lines using the fields PCKG_NO (for the service line) and SUBPCKG_NO (for the outline line).

The outline hierarchy is mapped using the fields LINE_NO and HI_LINE_NO. Field HI_LINE_NO links to field LINE_NO of the hierarchically superior outline.

I found the above data in the Documentation of the BAPI which can be seen in se37 tcode.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these.

[;

[;

Rhea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rhea , the code was very useful for me.i solved my problem.

Thansk,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I am creating a Service PO using Bapi_PO_Create1 and now the problem is , I could create Service PO only without

ServiceNumber ( Activity Number ) ( IF i include the service number iam getting a error ) , did i left anything in my code

or Service PO can be created only without ServiceNumber ?