Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post goods Issue ,in VL02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

I am trying to post Goods issue from delivery order,through VL02n .I tried using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE but it returns the message 'Goods Movement not possible with mvmt type 645'.

I saw in some of the threads about this BAPI ,BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC .Can i achive the same functionality .Please suggest me which parameters should be passed into the BAPI.

The BAPI should return me the material document number generated from VL02n ,i mean after posting the goods issue .

Regards ,

Hemanth Nugur .

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it work manually.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"I am trying to post Goods issue from delivery order,through VL02n"

If you want to do it inside VL02N transaction, you already a PGI button, just click on that, PGI will be done

Regards

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends ,

It should be done through a BAPI ,not manually ,with the delivery number available .

Regards ,

Hemanth .

0 Kudos

I will ask only once more. Does it work manually for this delivery. If not, then the BAPI will not work also.

0 Kudos

Cool Dude

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ,it works manually ..if we click on post goods issue on the top

0 Kudos

may be the movement type is different incase of manual posting, which is not 645. if it is posting check it once what is the movement type used using the Material document number.