cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

What is the difference between Actions & Additional Actions(IT0302)? Please explain in detail the usage of this IT0302.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harshwardhan,

When two actions are run on an employee on the same day, what happens is according to priority set, one of the actions gets stored in IT 0302 - Additional Actions. This infotype cannot be maintained directly.

You can see all actions in the Overview of the IT0000 (Actions)

(Shift + F8).

Here, the action with no end date is an Additional Action run on the same date as other action. This action gets stored as additional action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mam

When i am clicking on Actions and then going to overview (Shift+F8), my actions are shown out there.

Now i have 2 queries:

1. There are some employees whose data is being shown in PA30 & ppom_old but when i click on actions and then go to overview nothing is dispalyed ou there????

2. I want to hire on 01.01.2008 & transfer on the same date i.e. 01.01.2008. Then system is not supporting the saem but according to you it should support it.... Wht should i do in this case????

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infotype 0302 Additional Actions allows you to automatically log all of the personnel action types that are performed for an employee on a specific date. It allows you to perform and document several personnel action types for an employee in the R/3 System on the same day.

You can display and edit the data records logged in the infotype Additional Actions (0302) on the

list screen of the infotype Actions (0000),

In Customizing for Personnel Administration, choose menu path Setting Up Procedures Actions Set up personnel action types to specify, among other things, the following:

1. whether you want to use the automatic logging of personnel action types in the infotype Additional Actions (0302)

2. which personnel action type should be saved, that is preserved, in the infotype Actions (0000) if you perform another personnel action type for the employee on the same day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshvardhan,

It seems the Additional Actions is not activated on your system.

As I told you, go to SPRO > Personnel Management > Personnel Administration > Customizing Procedures > Actions > Setup Personnel Actions > Activation 'Additional Actions'

~Kumar K.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

harsh,

Please check your action has saved or not?

If saved go and check in overive and please make sure you are whatching the current record

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshvardhan,

1. For example, if you had hired an employee and also transfered him on the same day, then the Transfer action gets stored in the Additional Actions (0302) Infotype.

2. You cannot process this Infotype manually; for example, via PA30.

~Kumar K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

If it is getting stored in IT 0302 then where will i able to see it?

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi if u do any additional action in that day then 0302 infotype will get added to 0001.u can see it under infotype 0001 only but data will be stored in pa0302 table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I am not able to execute 2 actions on the same day. The system is gving an error

"Donot use an Action to enter the date of hiring/transfer"

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshvardhan,

You try to transfer the same employee 2 times on the same day. If the action is going to get stored in IT0302, then the system generates a message stating that the action will be stored in Additional Actions Infotype.

~Kumar K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

If you perform more than one action on the same day then the latter action goes and stored in IT302.

Award points if useful.

Regards,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have hired an employee on 01.01.2008 and on the same day i want to transfer this employee but the system is gving an error saying

"Do not use an Action to enter the date of hiring/transfer"

What shoudl i do to solve this issue? Please tell me if any config is required .

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear harsh,

Do the following things in the config.

In Table T529A:

For the transfer Action Make FC as "0"

Customer defined -- Blank

Employment -- Blank

Special payment -- Blank

Check both U0000 and U0302 along with PA,PSA,EG,ESG boxes.

Then run the transfer action on the same day. You will be able to see the aditional action in IT0000 in the bottom.

Dont forget to award the points.

Regards,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

i am able to run the action on the same day. Its showing in IT 0000 but the issue is that when you go to IT0001 it is still showing the old position number and PA & PSA . I think when the employee has been transferred it should take the new Position number and new PA PSA.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Then there seems to be some problem with your action, may be you have not called the IT0001 in your transfer action and if you have called the same then it might not got saved.

Kindly check.

Award points if useful.

Regards,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshvardhan,

It seems the Additional Actions is not activated on your system.

As I told you, go to SPRO > Personnel Management > Personnel Administration > Customizing Procedures > Actions > Setup Personnel Actions > Activation 'Additional Actions'

~Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have activated T77S0 & T529A as guided by you.

Now sir, when i go to the screen Activation 'Additional Actions'

(Personnel management-Personnel AdministrationCustomizing ProceduresActions---Set up Personnel Actions). Under this i clicked on the first option i.e. Activation 'Additional Actions"

Sir, What I am supposed to do in this screen?

If i select a personnel number (say 1), then i removed the tick mark from test box and exectued, the system says

"Per No 00000001 Error while creating IT 0302"

If i select a personnel number (say 1), then i dont remove the tick mark from test box and exectued, the system says

Additional Actions already active

Kindly guide me as to what one is supposed to cinfig in this screen after once i have activated my T77S0 & T529A table.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

I have activated T77S0 & T529A as guided by you.

Now sir, when i go to the screen Activation 'Additional Actions'

(Personnel management-Personnel AdministrationCustomizing ProceduresActions---Set up Personnel Actions). Under this i clicked on the first option i.e. Activation 'Additional Actions"

Sir, What I am supposed to do in this screen?

If i select a personnel number (say 1), then i removed the tick mark from test box and exectued, the system says

"Per No 00000001 Error while creating IT 0302"

If i select a personnel number (say 1), then i dont remove the tick mark from test box and exectued, the system says

Additional Actions already active

Kindly guide me as to what one is supposed to cinfig in this screen after once i have activated my T77S0 & T529A table.

Regards

Harshvardhan