Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUS2105 not workf\ing properly

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using BO BUS2105 for PR Overall release. The events releasestepcreated and significantlychanged are not working properly. The event releasestepcreated is not helping me in triggering my workflow even though everything is fine. So i now managed now to trigger my workflows using BADIs. But now the problem is, if the PR is released or rejected by second approver the system is treating it as a change and event significantlychanged is getting triggered. How can i fix this?

Is this a problem with my BO? I mean is the BO because of upgradation or application of support packs?

Do i need to apply some OSS notes?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

the reason 'significantlychanged' is getting triggered is because the WF is completed.

This event triggers every time a WF for PR is completed, it could be Released, Canceled or Reject.

I would suggest you to use BOR with proper ReleaseStrategy in place than using a BAdi.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me how can i fix this? My functional says that the release strategy is properly configured.

Thanks and regards,

Raj

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

event 'significantlychanged' doesnt mean that it triggers whenever there is a change in PR, it happens whenever a PR WF is completed.

Aditya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193382
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to double check your Release strategy configuration first. You can also filter the event whether it is croping out from Reject or change by using of Flag and using this in a loop until step. Also make use of start Condition(Tcode:SWB_COND) configuration of Wflow to filter unnecessary triggering of wflow.

Thanks

Arghadip