cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO acct. Det. Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASAP,

I have one import planned delivery cost issues, which is as follow.

1. system config.

-> In Import pricing procedure, proper Acct/Accrual key has been assigned like

ZCBP, JCEC, JSDB and JADC assigned with FRE & FR4 Acct. Key.

JCV1, JECV and J1CV assigned with FRE & FR6 Acct. Key.

--> In OBYC

FR4---> 2025000 Custom missl. G/L

FR6---> 2027100 Cenvat clearing. G/L

this is the standard config. has been done in system.

2. At Transaction level.

--> PO for Importer has been created and planned delivery cost contition type ZCBP, JCEC, JSDB ,JADC,JCV1, JECV and J1CV has been assigned with local vendor( Custom Dept.)

---> MIRO for planned delivery cost Ctype ZCBP, JCEC, JSDB ,JADC,JCV1, JECV and J1CV is being enter,

After simulating the MIRO transaction I am finding that JADC is getting posted at FR6-> 2027100 Cenvat clearing. G/L Whereas It has to be get posted at FR4-> 2025000 Custom missl. G/L.

I have tested it on Quality client, the I am finding corret posting but in production client I am finding that JADC is getting posted at FR6-> 2027100 Cenvat clearing. G/L Whereas It has to be get posted at FR4-> 2025000 Custom missl. G/L.

Note: System config. of Quality & Prod. client is same.

Dear ASAP, plz let me know why system is determining incorrect posting of JADC Ctype.

plz let me know if you will require any clarification from my end.

Thnaks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Every Body,

this Problem has been resolved now.

why the system was determing the same G/L again, its bcoz changes been done in import pricing procedure after creation of PO.

when i updated the PO and again I tried with MIRO. system is determing correct GL now.

point has neen assigned.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

what account system taking for CVD ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maitain the excise defaults in the CIN setting

SPRO-> Log Gen ->Tax on goods movt -> India -> Basic settings -> determination of excise -> maintain excise defaults .

here put the condition type of AED in the coloumn of ADC.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to

SPRO - TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENTS- Account determination - Specify G/L accounts per excise transaction

check for g/l account

regards

vithal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check OBYC Setting

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujit.

Thanks for your reply,

JADC is not CENVAtable component but it is a delivery cost component, which has to be posted to custom missl. G/L with accrual acct ket key FR4,

i have configured for the same which is working fine on quality client but on prod. client , in MIRO simulation it showing is getting posting in CENVAT clearing with Acc. Key FR6.

My client requirement is JADC should get posted in custom missl. G/L with accrual acct ket key FR4, not in

in CENVAT clearing with Acc. Key FR6.

In PO I have seen, FR4 is assigned with CType JADC.

Here Prod. client and Quality client config. is same.

plz Re -read my parent query i believe that I have given enough information.

Thnaks & Regards

manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek/Vishnu,

In this we require following system config.

-> In Import pricing procedure ZIMPOR, proper Acct/Accrual key has been assigned like

ZCBP, JCEC, JSDB and JADC assigned with FRE & FR4 Acct. Key.

JCV1, JECV and J1CV assigned with FRE & FR6 Acct. Key.

--> In OBYC

FR4---> 2025000 Custom missl. G/L

FR6---> 2027100 Cenvat clearing. G/L

this is the standard config. has been done in system.

Both Quality & Prod. client configuration is same, on Quality client it is working fine i.e. JADC is getting posted to 2025000 Custom missl. G/L.

whereas on Prod. client JADC is getting posted to .

2027100 Cenvat clearing. G/L.

Client requirement is, JADC should get posted on 2025000 Custom missl. G/L. , not in 2027100 Cenvat clearing. G/L.

plz let me know where what else conf. is require.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

JADC(additional duty of customs is the CENVATABLE component of excise which is 4% .

Ur entries should be

Cevatable CVD,Educationcess on CVD,Higher Edu cess on CVD & Additional duty of customs should go to one clearing account which is CVD clr a/c .

non cenvatable Basic customs duty,Ecess on Customs duty,Hecess on Customs duty should go to one clearing account which is customs clr a/c.

regrads,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

JADC(additional duty of customs is the CENVATABLE component of excise which is 4% . I do agree with your view but over here this client dont want to go with any legal complication.

Its bcoz of this reason JADC has to be posted to customs clr a/c. for which I have done the config.

when I have test it on quality with new PO , my all planned del. cost component posting is happening correctly.

when I am trying with old PO ( before config. change) i am getting the same error which i have describe i.e. JADC is being posted to CVD clr a/c insted customs clr a/c.

If you have any information how to update old PO then I believe that this issue is resolve.

plz let me know how the update OLD PO.

Thanks & Regards

Manoj Singh