cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in discount amount in Purchase order PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client requirement is that they want to have the discount in amount wise like for eg i am giving discount 10% on 1000 rupees product where as SAP gives the value as Total before discount is 900 where as my requirement is to have 100 rs as discount amount.

So what i was doing like unit price(-)amount so this gives me the exact value. Now they problem is that when i am doing for any multi currency the discount amount is coming in ****** astrks, so when i have checked the problem is the Unit price is in multi currency and the amount is coming in INR the system is unable to calculate so how to resolve this issue. Please help me out waiting for your reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would do the following - create a formula field: ("Price before discount (var 81)"/100)*POR1.DiscPrcnt

This will give you the discount amount in the currency of Unit price field.

BR,

Marina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried but its not working its giving me the discount as 0 but i have taken discount 10%. Can you please help me out.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is very limited possibility to make this work on the PLD. I would suggest that you add a row level UDF on the marketing document and using a FMS calculate this Discount amount.

Add this UDF to the PLD template

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murtuza,

Alternatively you can create a foreign currency price list so all the row amounts will be displayed in FC too. This way your calculation is correct.

Regards,

Nat