cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pbm with MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a special case while doing PO I choose the tax with 12.5 % VAT and NIL ED . Now while doing MIRO due to cum duty i have to include ED & VAT at this time the price variation is coming under the material name itself instead of the spare a/c . Could you tel me wat am i do to make the price variation to flow to the spares account .

regards,

KKAV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the mrp indicator while excise posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

THAT IS DONE

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the OSS note no: 1104456 for this kind of trader purchase.

1.Create the PO with invoicing amt. Take tax code as a Zero tax code.

2.release the PO if release strategy applicable.

3.Do the GR for the PO.As u know the exact excise amt at the time of GR, u have to enter this excise values manually.

4.In the MIGO - Header - excise invoice tab - More documents - Miscellaneous tab - Flag the MRP indicator.This must be ticked, so that the excise base value & excise duty values can be changed. This you can change at the item level Excise tab in GR.

5.Now Post the GR & post the excise invoice.

5.While doing MIRO for this PO, reduce the invoicing amt with tax values in the item level, as this invoicing amt includes taxes also. Select the proper tax code at the item & header level. Simulate & post the vendor invoice.

If the tax procedure is TAXINN, then maintain the condition records for Excise duties by FV11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tel me in standard the price difference account for this type of scenario i.e trading /cum duty will it flow on the material itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tel me in standard the price difference account for this type of scenario i.e trading /cum duty will it flow on the material itself IF SO WHY?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deivakaniraja,

Could you tel me if the price difference account for this type of scenario i.e trading /cum duty will it flow on the material itself IF SO WHY?

regards,

kkv

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Reduce the value in the item level by tax value, since this value is inclusive of taxes.I

2.f it is not reduced then this diff amt will load into the price diff acct, if the price control is S other wise

If the price control is V in the Material master, then the diff amt will load into the material acct or price diff acct, as per the Stock level.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont not add the ED at MIRO do it saperatly through J1IH trransaction where in u have to select Additional excise entry.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

THIS IS CUM DUTY SCENARIO SO WE HAVE TO GO WITH ADDING THE ED IN MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then use the tax code to calculate the values of the ED .

Maintain condition record for tax code.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you are changing the tax code the difference account is being added to material account

regards

vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u r right but how to avoid adding it to the material account