cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of budget Amount to order type?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

I want to assign Rs 10000 to an order if the planned cost exceed this limit then order should not be released. How can i do this setting?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kaushal Rai,

Have a look at [permits|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/8b/5ec637d93d1f07e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm]

PeteA

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pete and Thiyag...

Please send settings for my requirement if possible.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

from help

For automatic assignment:

o Belong to a permit group, to which a class of class type 049 has been assigned

o Have been classified using the class characteristics

These characteristics must have been assigned for this using the additional data for structure CSEVPERMIT.

The system automatically determines these permits. It compares the order data with the characteristic features of the classified permits available in the system. Permits, for which the data matches, are assigned automatically to the order.

If you change the order data and then call up the permits again, the system repeats the class selection. It changes the permit entries for the order if required and records this in the log. You can call up the log in the order by choosing Goto ® Logs ® Permit determination. All of the system messages, which occur whilst the permits are being determined using classification, are logged here.

while creating the class characteristic after specifying the structure CSEVPERMIT assign the field name corresponding to planned values and specify the range in the permit classification

you can also refer Assignment of permit

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushal,

they are two ways for this :-

First)

1) go to trans koab

2) tick the commit management in control indicators

maintain co-partner as semi active

you can maintain other things as maintaenance status and settlement profile

3) you should maintain object class as overhead costs orif you have service module you can do profitably analysis

4) you must maintain collective order without automatic goods movement

5) you can maintain status profile as your wish

6) for residence time i amintaied one month

7) then you have to maintain budget profile

for maintaining budget profile you have to goto trs ok0b

crate a budhet profile these are co people job

😎 go to oioa here you assign budget profile to order type

9) then go to ko22 and assign the budget to order or group of order .

You can use user status which gets updated when order is budgeted and in this status order can be released.

The second way can be using PS-PM config where you can assign MO to WBS and this has a project created in PS with WBS ans you can have commitments when PRs are created from MO and budget working when actual postings are done.

regards

pushpa

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kolla,

Thanx a lot for going in such a specified way. I got what I wanted by your suggestion.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Create a Work Order, Once the Planned cost exceeds 10,000 INR automatically the Permit get assigned to Workorder. This will not allow you to release the Work order unless you issue the Permit.

0 Kudos

Goto IPMD transaction, Create a new Permit for the above category A. Select Option 2 (Permit must be issued, else error message)For Order Release. Enter PERMIT in Permit Class.

Click on Classification tab & enter the limit as greater than 10,000 INR.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be acheived through Process related permits.

Define permit Category in 'spro' transaction, For e.g, 'A' (Cost approval permit).

Create Characteristics For Planned Cost. In additional data tab, enter Table name as CSEVPERMIT & Field name as PKOSTEN. Assign the Characteristics to PERMIT class of 049 type.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think budget value will consider the actual amount spent.hence the system will not allow to post any cost once the budget has exceeded.

you can think of assigning the permit to order type for refusal of release of order

regards

thyagarajan