Assignment of budget Amount to order type?
I want to assign Rs 10000 to an order if the planned cost exceed this limit then order should not be released. How can i do this setting?
they are two ways for this :-
1) go to trans koab
2) tick the commit management in control indicators
maintain co-partner as semi active
you can maintain other things as maintaenance status and settlement profile
3) you should maintain object class as overhead costs orif you have service module you can do profitably analysis
4) you must maintain collective order without automatic goods movement
5) you can maintain status profile as your wish
6) for residence time i amintaied one month
7) then you have to maintain budget profile
for maintaining budget profile you have to goto trs ok0b
crate a budhet profile these are co people job
8) go to oioa here you assign budget profile to order type
9) then go to ko22 and assign the budget to order or group of order .
You can use user status which gets updated when order is budgeted and in this status order can be released.
The second way can be using PS-PM config where you can assign MO to WBS and this has a project created in PS with WBS ans you can have commitments when PRs are created from MO and budget working when actual postings are done.