Special Discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If I want to give to my customer a discount of this type:

from 1000 PCs 1%

from 2000 PCs 2%

from 5000 PCs 3%

& Quantity have to be reached not only in one order but in more orders than one... example:

1st order 500 Pieces (no discount)

2nd order 700 Pieces (discount of 1% because the Total Quantity reached is 1200)

3rd order 1000 Pieces (discount of 2% because the Total Quantity reached is 2200)

What can i do to implement this scenario.

Are there different ways?

Thanks for All

Alba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI alba,

Your requirement is not fulfilled in satandard SAP, but there is a alternative to meet ur requirement by writing a pricing routine Alternative calculaton type tell the requirement to the Abaper he will do that, to create a routine use tcode VOFM and for that one object key is required to create this routine ask Basis consultant he will help u.

And assign the routine to the discount conditon type in the pricing procedure.

Once routine writing is completed execute this report "RV80HGEN" then only the routine works in that client.

for any quiries revert back to me.

Regards,

kishore.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If in a single sales order if you want this scenario it is possible through standard. But if you want to cumilate the quantities of all the orders of that customer, then I guess we need some customization.

You can try defining a new Z table. Pass the values of the order quantity for each customer. It should update the Z table dymanically. Like as & when the order is saved, it should pass the quantity value & update the table.

When maintaining the pricing procedure, you need to assign a requirement against each condition type. In the routine that is assigned to the discount, put a logic where the system calls the Z table. System should apply the condition value as per the scale you maintain in the condition record.

Maintain the condition record as per the scale values.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I'm new in Sap SD.

I think you understand properly my problem, but now i would like you tell me the things that i have to do step by step, if you can.

Thanks a lot in advance

Alba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give more details about your requirement plz. Like discount for all the Orders or what..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once u go for condition record maintaining VK11, just double click on line item , there u can set scaling as per requirement as u discussed.

by the same time u hav to tick mark indicator 'Condition update' in the definition type of that particular discount condition type.

thanks

mk