cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsdl publish in xi 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a wsdl over the soap sender channel in the ID.

It works fine with XMLSPY and SOAPSONAR.

The problem is we have to import the wsdl to the CE over URL. When a request to the wsdl URL is started we get an error about the content type. Instead the content type text/xml we get the content type text/html.

Is there a way to publish a wsdl at the xi 3.0 with the content type text/xml?

THX Regards Johann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is we have to import the wsdl to the CE over URL

Are you refering to SAP Composition Enviorment as CE? How are you planning PI in this ? Can you elaborate the PI use and your scenario.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Anirban

Edited by: Anirban Ghatak on Sep 30, 2008 4:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes CE is Composition Enviorment.

Actually we use xi 3.0

with the guided procedure we created a workflow. for this workflow we have central data at a central system. A map between ce and the central system is necessary. So we created a synchron SOAP-RFC Communication.

CE -- (SOAP SENDER) -- XI -- (RFC Receiver) -- SAP R3 System

When we start a response, we get an error about the content type. I think the content type of the published wsdl. Actually the wsdl is published in an ordinary way apparent with the wrong content type (text/html) instead (text/xml).

So I am looking to publish the wsdl in an correct way --> text/xml.

Kind Regards Johann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did a similar thing. Like Adobe Offline doc sends WS via Soap through CE.

1. Did you check t code and wsadmin and test the wsdl.

2. Also did you make a WS callable object and map at the Block or process level for the GP design and execute the same at GP Runtime.

Then you can Test/run from GP Runtime (process) and check the WS. Incase it does not help let me know. These two points came quickly in my mind.

-Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thx for answer,

i am not fit in CE. My part is XI and R3.

could you explain your mind?

Regards Johann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase you in xi 3.0 pls check the ws and the tag formed via WSADMIN, WSCONFIG.

use soamanager for higher versions.

Then choose Soap application of webservices and , choose the folder and then click on wsdl on top. Choose style as document style and check the wsdl formed. All these are no XI Side and would show the WSDL that is called from xi side.

-Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i defined the WSDL with the Sender SOAP adapter in the Integration Directory. So I haven't any WS in WSADMIN or WSCONFIG. When you define a WS in SE 80 you get a real webservice with the possibility WSADMIN and WSCONFIG but not with defining in Integration directory with "define webservice"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johann,

What is the URL you are using currently to get the WSDL? As far as I know, there is no standard way for publishing a WSDL in XI ( you dont have standard UDDI shipped with XI 3.0) It is a standard in PI 7.1 though.

There are a couple of blogs by Naveen in SDN addressing this limitation using work arounds. You basically need to add/edit some entries in VA for this. Check the blogs, you will get a better idea.

Are you following the same methods specified in the blog?

Thanks

Jaishankar