Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my question deleted?

former_member200170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have only one profile and posted the question on ALV caming back problem? Why did I get a message like this ?

Double posting under different user ID's => Thread locked and marked for deletion.

Thanks,

Manjula.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yesterday you mentioned one program , who's program is that. and Are you working on that program. There is another guy also posted the same code and asking the same question.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not post a question more than once. Though under different user id's, for an issue one post is enough.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yesterday you mentioned one program , who's program is that. and Are you working on that program. There is another guy also posted the same code and asking the same question.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thats my own program. I have written myself. I just have one id . I never posted it again.

Thanks,

Manjula.S

0 Kudos

Now i can't show it you, since the thread is Deleted completely. The other poster also asking the same question with out any change in the code. Moderators can confrim if you need any further information.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for replying. I had asked my colleague to look in to the issue. It seems even he posted it.

Thanks once again for clarification .I was just confused? Can I post it again? Could you look in to the issue?

Thanks,

Manjula.S

0 Kudos

Post only once, and Don't duplicate the questions. every one thought you both are same. even my self. Follow the rules and post your question, every one will help you in solving your issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Sure I will do that. I didnt know that he posted until you pointed put this morning. I'm marking this as answered.

Thanks,

Manjula.S

0 Kudos

Thank you.

Please co-ordinate with your colleague and yourself so that the same question is not loaded a multiple of times onto SDN in different forums.

Where we find this, we typically delete everything.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thanks Julius.

Thanks,

Manjula.S