cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IORDER01 IDOC, how find it in the integration builder for integration scen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing an XI content certification and would like to have a scenario where I create a workorder (IW31) in PM, this should be sent out as an IDOC (IORDER01) to XI and then further to an external system with SOAP.

I also want to update the order from an external system... SOAP -> XI -> some IDOC in PM-WOC.

Are these interfaces/IDOCs included and available in a standard SAP ECC 6.0 system which I have access to?

If so, where can I find them in the integration builder?

I select my integration scenario -> click "create action" -> add an outbound interface of type IDOC -> click on "display input help and get the list of available idocs, but there is no IORDER01 idoc in the list..

Should it be there?

If not, are there any other idocs i can use for sending out a workorder?

thanks

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible to do certification with these idocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i hadn't imported the IDOCs as necessary...

BUT, I now hear this:

Recommendation: Do not use Work Management Interface anymore

It is not recommended anymore to use the following IDocs:

o IMATIS,

o IMEASR,

o INOTIF,

o INTUPD,

o IOAUPD

o IORDER,

o IORUPD,

o IWKCEN

and the PWKC, INOT and IORD transactions.

Anyone knows more about this?

Is there a replacement interface with IDOCs that works in the same way?

As I understand it is possible to use the IORD transaction to send out orders as IDOCs to XI, I was thinking of sending out IORDER01 IDOC for maintenance and service orders created in PM...

Would appreciate if someone could clarify this (which IDOCs I should use for this and which transaction to send the orders out)

thanks in advance!

/Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether u have the IDOC in ECC System --> WE60 --> Would give u the Documentation of the IDOC.

Note :: u shud import the IDOC structure from u r backend systen ecc.Mainatin ports and metadata.

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos